lockdown.03

Thankfully, I managed to collect my glazed samples short notice, just before College would close. 

https://sandraholleart.blogspot.com/2021/01/more-glazing-trials-on-discs.html

After analysing the results and realising that I probably shouldn't rely on going back to the ceramics studio anytime soon, I think it's time to think of alternatives. 

My sample tiles gave me plenty food for thought. What could I use to get a similar result of a silicone pattern that I can impress into concrete? What if I squirted silicone straight out of the tube and let it set? 




Concrete cast on the silicone, giving the texture I ideally want as a flexible silicone version 🤔

                                                        positive                           negative                      positive    negative...


using one of my sample discs to try with some more silicone




TBC


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

more glazing trials on discs

Final Reflective thoughts